In the past year, I’ve given a few talks. In roughly reverse chronological order, before I forget (yes, I’m using the blog as a purely personal CMS :)-
- the closing at GUADEC 2006, aka the ‘gnome is people talk’. PDF here; people mosaic here. (More pictures/mosaic versions coming soon.)
- an intro to stopbadware.org, given at the Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop. ooo-html here.
- a talk on open standards at LWE. News Forge reported decently on it, but I did not have any slides so nothing to put up.
- I moderated a panel on Patents and Open Source at the annual JOLT symposium. I have not yet watched the webcast but really should.
- Spoke to a small learning technology group at HBS about the Berkman Center- the kind of outreach within the Harvard community that Berkman should do more of. The host and organizer, Denis Saulnier, wrote up some notes on it.